Friday, January 18, 2008

Horoscope

I just looked at my horoscope in the express (free paper that they hand out on the Metro), not that I actually pay much attention to what my horoscope says generally. But today, I was pleasantly surprised. It reads:

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Someone has his or her eye on you, and knows just what you really need at this time. It may seem strange at first, but you'll get used to it.

I pose this question to the universe: Who are you mystery woman? If I knew this, it could make my life a lot easier, at least temporarily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, D, the horoscope never specified that "his or her eye" belonged to someone of the opposite gender, nor that it meant "your needs" in any sort of relationshippy way. Maybe some random old guy has his eye on you as the heir to his vast forture. It may seem weird to you at first, but you'd get used to it.

Darin said...

Okay, fair enough, I'll take a girl having her eye on me for romantic reasons or whatnot, and I am not opposed to a dude wanting to give me vast sums of money. I could, indeed, get used to that.

Shelley said...

Well I could make you a squirrel melt right now. Is that what you really need? It might taste strange at first but you will get used to it. You should kill the squirrels for me though because I would probably end up shooting you in the toodles instead. ha ha ha!

Sydney said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Squirel melt! Ick! Let me know how it turns out! I checked out my horoscope today after reading your blog and it is interestingly somewhat acurate.... kinda creepy. Although it told me what I already knew but didn't want to hear! haha.