Friday, February 15, 2008

Turn around, Bright Eyes

I stumbled across this today, and thought that the whole world should take a quick trip back to the 80s and see the masterpiece that is "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler. I would implore that you each watch the whole thing just to see how bad it is, but if you can't manage that you should try for three minutes, and if that is unbearable, you have to at least make it to 46 seconds. After that, you will definitely want more.



What I don't understand is who ever thought that would be a good video to produce? One of the great mysteries of life I guess.

4 comments:

Rachel Cousin said...

Wow. That was creepy.

Anonymous said...

The worst I've ever seen!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I become very concerned about the fact that my formative years were spent at the height of the decade that produced horrors like this...

Jon said...

What were they wearing at the end? Tarzan speedos? Sick.