Monday, February 18, 2008

Today's List of Things That Must Go

1). Salt and Vinegar potato chips--they're nasty. I have tried them from time to time with the same results. I eat one, and want to puke. They smell bad, and that being said, if you take a couple of them, hold them by your mouth, and inhale, it makes you cough. Any food that makes you choke on it's fumes is likely not good for you, and as such, must go!!
2). The smell of Mulch--this nasty stuff that they put in the flower beds at my apartment complex must go. It has a weird smell of decomposition and that's not the most plesant thing to smell after a long day at work. Though the stench only lasted for about a week. It really grossed me out. I didn't need the sweet, pungent aroma in my life, and as such, it must go!!
3). My having to work on this holiday--I think I may have mentioned this on some of the other federal holidays that my company doesn't give me off, but it bears repeating. It stinks that many people get this paid holiday off, but I don't. I think this should go (read, Darin needs a holiday).
4). People not updating their blogs--I often get frustrated around Thursday when people have the same posts that they have had for a week or so. I just isn't right. Don't know know that I want to know about the fun goings-on in your lives (or you thoughts, or fun little tidbits you find online) when I need a break at work? If you don't update at least on a semi-regular basis, you must go. Maybe that's a little harsh, but you should at least update a little more frequently.
5). The next four weeks--well they must go quickly. As you see in thing that must go number three, I need a holiday, or a vacation, and I will be going for a brief vacation next month. One month from today even, I will be in the Sunshine state. So, the time between now and then must go quickly.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Proooooooooooofread, por favor.

Darin said...

Hey, I was in a hurry. The thought came to me to do it, besides that, the settings on the computer don't allow spell checker to work. But I will be more careful in the future.

Sydney said...

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. AMEN!!
4. hahahaha!!
5. I wish! I have to wait 5 months for my vacation, but it will be in Europe so that makes up for the wait! lol

KaderTot said...

Ahem...you're saying I must go because I rarely update my blog??? You're a jerk. Some of us are truly busy and don't have time to blog as much as others. This means that others need to take some Valium and be patient...and spellcheck, proofread, etc. Not naming any names, but follow my eyes...