Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's List...

Is not in existence today. You see, I can't think of five things to complain about. Suffice it to say that I am not a big fan of Leukemia this week, but that's another story.
I am sure I could think up some if I really tried, but I can't be bothered today. However, I did find this story talking about Hillary's campaign implosion, which asks some questions that I, myself had been asking. Mostly in that a). If Senator Clinton is "the most experienced," why is she not prepared enough to win Democratic primaries lately? Wouldn't a "prepared" candidate be able to handle an intra-party competition? She hasn't just lost, but has been trounced in 11 consecutive races. That says to me that something isn't right. b). If she says that she'll be "ready on day one," how are we to believe that if she's not ready today in the campaign? Her campaign has been poorly managed, and I think that should at least to some extent be a reflection on her, but we'll see what happens.
If you wanna read it, check it out:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/24/opinion/24rich.html?em&ex=1204088400&en=3e9996b4403c243c&ei=5087%0A

No comments: