Monday, February 4, 2008

Today's List of Things That Must Go

I need to air some gripes about metro people again
1). People who run, full-speed, through the station to get their train--This is very dangerous. Do you really love your job that much that you can't wait for the next train that will be there about three minutes later? I always want to stick my foot out and just see how far they will fly.
2). Idiots who line up at the door two stops ahead of where they plan to get off--I really don't think that during rush hour that the driver will leave before you have a chance to get off. Inevitibly, it is always middle-aged, balding white men, or non-balding Indian men (not native American). Some metro riders just need to get a grip. If you're not the first out the door, life will go on.
3). Ketchup being spelled catsup--what is that? Cat sup? at best, it could be cats up? Thre is not ch sound that should be there. I don't even like ketchup all that much, but it should be spelled how it sounds.
4). American Idol--I hate it, it must go!! How many years has it been on? I don't know. I don't care. I will never watch, I will never vote. If I find out an artist was on American Idol, I don't listen to them (except Kelly Clarkson--some of her songs are catchy).
5). Speed bumps in my parking lot--there are five speed bumps, maybe six, in the parking lot at my apartment complex they irritate me. They are probably there to slow people like me, but it really stinks when there are folks who take their sweet time to get over them in front of me. It hasn't been an issue until last week, and it happend thrice. I was none too pleased.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

AMEN to the catsup and the speed bumps. I hate it when people SAY catsup. Hello!
I have at least 5 speedbumps in my parking lot and I hate them all. 2of them are not even 3 feet away from each other.
I probably would be bugged by the metro stuff... but I don't have the privilege of riding it everyday.
And I stongly dislike the people who know they are bad singers but go on American Idol for their 30 seconds of fame. I agree that it needs to GO!
Good list!