Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She's No Betty Crocker

So how's this for funny? Remember a couple of months ago when Cindy McCain got in trouble for using some Rachel Ray recipes and claiming they were her own? Well, she's back at it again. Apparently, she submitted a plagiarized recipe from the fine folks at Hershey, when she with the (then) other two remaining potential first-spouses were asked to submit a family cookie recipe to an online magazine. Not to say that this is a valid reason that her hubby shouldn't be president--heaven knows there are plenty of those--but it just makes me wonder if her addiction to Percocet and Vicodin have caused some permanent damage. But then again, I have a feeling that Mrs. McCain isn't much into baking cookies. I gather they don't do that too much on her home planet, and I am sure that it wasn't her cookie-baking skills that won over John McCain when he was cheating on his first wife, who had been crippled in a car accident, with her.

Here's a link to the story. I just think it's kinds funny. And the cookies look delicious too. Maybe I can make them and claim them as my own.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-weiner/re-heat-offender-cindy-ba_b_107428.html

1 comment:

goo2girl said...

You're just jealous her baking sheets are nicer than yours. Green is not your color. LOL