Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Funny 'Cause It's True

So, in case you didn't know, my best girl just left me for the summer. Well, it's been about two weeks now. And she'll be getting back in exactly seven weeks and one hour (not that I am counting).
Anyway, I find that my evenings have been extremely open since she left to Russia. I enjoy hanging out with my roomie and playing Mario Kart, but that can get old--particularly so when the roommate beats me and I pout like a child. So we (well, at least I) need fun activities to do during this summer. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Joy said...

There's SO much going on around here.

Jon said...

Um... World of Warcraft?

You could wait for Starcraft II to rock your world!

Sydney said...

One word. RODEO

Anne said...

You can bake me your...er...Cindy McCain...er...Hershey's cookies. :)