Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obamapalooza

So, of course, I watched the infomercial last night. I hope you all did too. But if you didn't, I've posted it here for your benefit. I encourage everyone (yes everyone) to watch it. I was touched, and if you're not, you really don't have a heart. I would bet that everyone in this country knows someone who is exactly like one or more of the people in this video. And what's even more refreshing is the fact that Barack Obama lays out his plan, talking directly to the people for 1/2 hour. In that time he never mentions one negative thing about McCain. It was great. It's hope and it's what we need in our country now.

(Okay so I can't embed it from this computer, and I've spent too long trying)
Here's the link, you should watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtREqAmLsoA

If you don't like Obama, that's your right. But I would like to ask you to give me any reason why McCain would be a better president. And don't resort to insults or sarcasm, or hyperbole. Obama isn't doing that. He's not running a campaign based on fear or anger. He's calling for us to be united and fight the challenges we face. He's not mocking his opponent or calling him names. And the reason why is that he's got a plan. So, any McCain supporters, I challenge you: What is your man's plan?

1 comment:

Darin said...

Okay, maybe the link doesn't work, maybe it's just my computer. Just go to barackobama.com and look for his video there. While you're at it, look at his plans and proposals.