Thursday, July 3, 2008

Little Victories

Okay, so for two days in a row, I have had a near perfect commute to work. I have been shocked both days when looking at the clock while pulling into my garage here and noticing that it's only been about 16 minutes since I had left my house. Today, I only had to stop at four lights; yesterday, only three. I didn't even have to stop at the lame light on Washington and Lee Highway, which never happens (well, yesterday it did).
Oh, and in other news, I am leaving early from work to begin on my adventure to our neighbor to the north to celebrate America's independence. I'm going to Niagara Falls, It just happens that the camping spot we got is on the Canadian side. So, I've been told to find some Canadian specialties, such as Ketchup potato chips, a Mr. Big bar, among other things. I'll buy me a toque, and enjoy them along with some Kraft Dinner, I'm sure. Eh'