Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's Trip to the Sky Mall

Why hello there. On my recent trip to Florida, I had the pleasure of flipping through the Sky Mall magazine and was thoroughly impressed by the virtual treasure trove of gadgets that was found within its pages. (By thoroughly impressed, I mean disturbed at times, nearly mortified and laughing to near hysterics. And by treasure trove of gadgets, I mean crap-load of garbage). Seeing the great opportunity to share these over-priced pieces of junk with others, I decided to take the magazine with me (and why wouldn't I? It says "Free Copy--Take It, We'll Replace It") and make it into a semi-regular feature on my web log.

So, without any further ado, I present the first item on our trip to the Sky Mall:

The Portable Inflatable Whirlpool Spa.

There have been many occasions when I have thought "boy I whish I had a Whirlpool Spa right now." Now, for a mere $900, I can take one with me where e'er my young-boy heart desires, up to, and including, my office. It says it'll fit four people. Wouldn't that be a lark? I won't even have to inflate it myself. The motor pumps it up and then filters the water. The only problem may be finding a way to get 250 gallons of water to it. I would imagine that would take quite a few trips to the galley (I don't know why they don't call them kitchens here) down the hall, but I am sure it would be worth it.

So, what do you say? Why don't you make this yours today?

2 comments:

Sydney said...

um... I already have one.

KaderTot said...

I must admit there was actually something in the SkyMall mag that I wanted the last time I flew...it was the laser light keyboard for PDAs and BlackBerrys...it displays the keyboard on any smooth surface and recognizes where you're typing. Otherwise, I will concur on the overpriced garbage part. :)