Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Was Certainly Surprised by the Size of Uranus

Okay, I am tacky as hell, but is that a surprise to anyone?
I got this email from a friend and thought it was pretty cool, plus I am super-stoked that I found a way to get around the settings on my computer. Let's hope it looks normal when it posts.

THIS is really fascinating - it's rather dazzling to see it presented this way.

I CERTAINLY THOUGHT THIS WAS ENLIGHTENING. BEYOND OUR SUN . IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE.

(note the name of the big one on the left, don't say it three times)

ANTARES IS THE 15TH BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY . IT IS MORE THAN 1000 LIGHT YEARS AWAY. NOW HOW BIG ARE YOU?

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Holy Cow! That's crazy!!!!! Very interesting.

Megan Andrea said...

fascinating darin. fascinating. stars don't give off heat right?

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this post, Darin!!!

Pretty interesting....!!!

Thanks for sharing it!!!

Have a great weekend!!! :D