Friday, July 13, 2007

Potter!!!

Okay, so I am a Harry Potter geek. I do enjoy the books, and you can bet that I'll be going to Barnes & Nobel when number seven comes out.
In case you didn't know, the 5th movie, "Harry Potter, and the Order of the Phoenix" opened this week. So a few of us HP nuts from work went to see the movie.
First off, we went to Coastal Flats in the Tyson's mall. I had a tasty little bowl of crab and corn chowder. Very nice. We were a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to get a decent seat for the movie cause there were so many people lined up at ten when we were getting to the restaurant. But never fear, as soon as we walked to the theater, my boss, Gail walked directly to the security guard and was told that our theater was already being seated, so we didn't have to wait in line. We got in and all of us ended up getting seats together except for Tripop's (my former supervisor who was stuck in Atlanta that night) wife and their friend, whose name I don't recall.
The film was great. Of course, it was darker than the others, but the book was too. What can you expect? I enjoyed the movie throughly. Plus, though I was in on time, it would have provided a nice excuse to be late, since we had the VP's okay. This is the gang immediately following the movie at about 2:30 am or a little later.
In my humble opinion, the evening was great, the movie was fun, and I would maybe even pay to see it again.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Looks like you have been playing catch up! Sounds like a good movie!