Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chat with Former Co-worker

This was a gchat conversation between a former co-worker and me yesterday. FYI GP stands for Granny Panties, which refers to an unfortunate incident (maybe two) where said former co-worker walked into the restroom and an older lady in the office was letting it all hang out in the stall with the door open. The image of her hurriedly pulling up her granny panties was permanently seared into her memory. From that day on, that woman (whose name I never learned though I worked in that particular office for well over a year) permantly became known as Granny Panties, or GP between the two of us.


Former Co-worker: um, you are supposed to be here
i am traumatized
me: uh oh
FCW: i went into the ladies room and...oh my eyes
me: what?
oh dear
GP again?
FCW: there's a conference here today. i went into the LR.
some woman looked at me weird. whatever. i do my thing.
i hear a weird noise. odd. i come out
that woman was pumping milk
WTF
me: WTF indeed
sick
FCW: she's at the sink closest to the door no less!
me: yikes
FCW: her equipment was on the counter, she's standing there with both udders getting milked
me: two at a time?
i didn't know they did that
FCW: i think so
me: eww
FCW: i didn't stare and was too freaked out to, anyway
all i saw was stuff attached to her. looked to be more than one attachment
me: so, you awkwardly washed your hands and ran to your office?
FCW: yeah
me: LOL
FCW: ok, i get it's natural, best for baby etc. but why do it so close to the door?! why not at the sink farthest from the door?!
me: yeah
for real
was it some electric thing
?
i've seen my sister's pump but it was manual
FCW: DUDE i do not know. it made a whirring sound
me: LOL
FCW: DUDE TMI!!!!!
me: no not on her
that would be sick
FCW: this woman looked like she was being milked like a cow.
so weird

And those were the good times that we had back in the old days.
Also, as an FYI, my first day to go to my new gym, guess who was there, none other than GP herself. Who Knew?

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Hahaha, Oh my.... I'm laughing so hard!