Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Katherine Williams, I Can Smell the Kind of Person You Are, and You Stink

It's official, my blog has done some good in this world. I don't know if you remember my previous posting about Sandra Jones and her near-Nigeria-bank-scamming of my friend "Tammy," but for some reason today, I was scrolling through my posts of last year and saw that particular posting had quite a few comments I didn't remeber from the original time of posting.
It turns out, I had received about five additional comments from people who had googled Sandra Jones after she had emailed them. My posting helped them to avert a potential bank scam.
According to one of the commentors, she is now going by the name of Katherine Williams, but using the same story.
So I feel that I have contributed to a better planet, as such, I cannot stop blogging. Just think of the good that these fingers typing, along with my quick wit (yeah right) can do.

No comments: