Tuesday, December 11, 2007

...Enter Steve Carell and Hilarity Ensues

I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me!

Okay, the latest addition to my blog, as you may have noticed is a couple of new songs on my player. The first of which is the theme song from The Office. This is pretty much my favorite show these days. I was watching the second season last night--at least a couple of episodes. I think my favorite episode, other than the Insurance episode from the first season has to be "The Injury." This is the one where Michael Scott clamps his foot in his Foreman Grill while making bacon in his bedroom, and of course, hilarity ensues. I can't describe it well enough to do it justice. I would have posted a video clip, but cannot find one. I would suggest that you find it at watch. Just know this, it's great. Oh, and PS, if anyone wants to make my Christmas extra-super special, I would really like the third season of The Office (hint hint to my sister who has my name this year--even though I don't think she reads my blog).

'Tis the Season

Along with the song by the Scrantones, I have added a couple of my Christmas favorites. I really am not the biggest fan of Christmas music--work four holiday seasons in retail, and you'll be cured of any affection that you may have had for Christmas music. However, there are a couple of songs that I do like. Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan sing my favorite, and I don't know why, but I have always liked Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you--who are you to judge me? And though I really like the songs that were first in line, they have been bumped to change things up a bit. You know, I aim to please my audience, and I am sure you get sick of the same songs over and over :^)

No comments: