Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life's a Beach

Dear Readers:

I have been away for a while, and thus, I haven't posted much in the past couple of weeks--with good reason. I was here for a week of my break.
On the beach with Mel's family in Virginia Beach.



We were right on the beach this is the back fence of the deck.

On the Wednesday, we all went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. I went on all of the following rides.



And this is the latest addition to Busch Gardens, The Griffon. It was awesome.



The week was great, and relaxing. It involved pool time, the driving range, jig-saw puzzling, great food and, oh yeah, the beach. Here are a couple more photos from the trip. It was awesome. Thanks Mel's family.

A family effort got this done in a couple of hours

Amber and Mel in line for our 4-D leprechaun ride

Mel standing next to the ugliest mullet ever

Mel after escaping from Pompeii

Thank goodness I didn't need to try this on, it's a sad commentary on our society I think though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ow.... I miss going to the beach!
My grandparents arrived from there today and they said it's absolutely perfect! Spring is almost here and our temperature is around 34ÂșC degrees.... Now, you ask me: What are you waiting for, then? :P